She should have found some other dress cause she looks like a whale.
I hope karma is instant for you blogger. She’s pregnant with twins. Get a life and possibly a soul.
She looks amazing.
Elsa Pataky is married to Chris Hemsworth, pregnant with his second and third child, dressed in a designer dress and present at the oscars while you’re at home behind a computer screen typing rude comments about her? Yeah, I think we know whose more successful in this picture. You’re body shaming isn’t going to keep her up at night. Banging her hot husband is.
Reblogging for those amazing comments.
banging her hot husband is
best comment ever.
oh yeah how dare a woman not conceal her pregnancy for you
like actually why do you give a fuck if she wore a burlap sack or a goddamn tutu? she liked it. she felt confident enough to wear it.
Even if she weren’t pregnant and simply overweight your desire to have her cover up is still fucking gross. Even if she were overweight and not pregnant, she’d still be well within her rights to wear whatever the fuck she wants.
I think she looks gorgeous.
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting too old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
sorry i need to reblog this i dont care
aww 2 cute
Someone just pointed out to me how Anne Frank and Martin Luther King JR. were both born in the same year, but most people associate them as being in complete different points in history.
This blew my mind
holy fucking shit
i have been thinking Anne Frank was born in the eary 1800s even though the holocaust obviously didn’t happened yet?????????
Did You Know? Brad Bird, the writer and director of The Incredibles, based each of the characters powers on family archetypes. “The dad is always expected in the family to be strong, so i made him strong. The moms are always pulled in a million different directions, so I made her stretch like taffy. Teenagers…are insecure and defensive, so I made her turn invisible and turn on shields. Ten-year-old boys are hyperactive energy balls. And babies are unrealized potential,” says Bird
Yea that’s all great but where is my fucking sequel